As an extension of Ask Lola’s usual problem-solving, I offer a competitively priced name consultancy service: full, private correspondence via email and advice on whatever you need, for as long as it takes to find the perfect name for your child. If you would like to have my blog readers weigh in, something which would provide a wide range of perspectives on possible options, I can also post your questions up on the blog for no extra cost. I am efficient and well versed in what’s currently hot in both the UK and the US (whether current hotness is something you wish to embrace or avoid), and speak varying amounts of French, German and Spanish, so can hopefully weigh in without too much pronunciation guidance on naming in any of those languages.
You may be wondering:
- How a name will be perceived.
- Whether popularity is important.
- How to create a cohesive ‘sibset’.
- If a combination has good flow (sounds good).
- How to reach a compromise with your partner.
- Whether you should use a name that a friend has also used.
- How to honour a relative who has a very dated name.
The cost of this service is £50 (around $82.50); similar offerings are available elsewhere for $195. I can also provide a one-off consultation for £10 (a single response containing the advice/suggestions you’re looking for). Payments can be made via Paypal. Please send enquiries to email@example.com.